Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sitting All Alone Inside Your Head

I'm not sure what I'm trying to find exactly, but I know that I'm looking for it. Every moment I spend sitting and thinking, I make more lists about the things I'd like to finish. Do I take on too much? It's likely, but how much can clutter the mind before I go absolutely nuts? The balance between work, home, the kids, and my health is starting to feel like I'm losing a battle. There is paperwork everywhere, always laundry to be done, counter tops to be found, home improvement and decorating to be done, people to see. Well, I guess I don't have to see people, but it would be pretty unfortunate if I didn't get to.

1 comment:

  1. I think that as women who decide to work, and be mothers we all have those lists. There will always be a feeling of guilt if you choose something for your self instead of something for others or one activity over another. I struggle too. I all most always leave myself out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.