Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm a What?

The last couple of days have been on the brink of comical. While one person cursed me out for being a "happy-go-lucky bitch", I've also been called "the girl who should be manager", "God's blessing for those in need of a smile", and an "uninformed twat".

Obviously I work in retail and know a lot of people that would rather be pessimists (or realists) than attempt to see the brighter things. I also know many people appreciative of my desire to start conversations with a smile and end with "have a lovely day".

It's clear that you can't please everyone, but honestly, I've gotten to a point I'm not even going to try. Being myself is good enough, even if it makes me a management material, happy-go-lucky, uniformed bitch of a twat sent as a blesssing. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.