Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Combination of Six People

I was reading a theory that a person's core personality is made up of the six people s/he spends the most time with. This made me think who are the six people I spend the most time with?

I am pretty sure it's my patient, goofy two-year-old son, my impatient, vocal six-year-old daughter, my sarcastic but sweet grandmother, my dear curly-haired engineer, my slightly obsessive but fun mother, and my crazy musically-inclined freak show running amigo.

If I break this down, I'm patient and impatient, goofy but picky and serious, science-oriented, slightly aloof with a touch of sarcasm, music, freakishness, and a definite need to have things a particular order. Hmm...I sound like quite the difficult person to handle. Who are your six?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.