Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Things You Can't Unsay, Unthink, Undo

Some people need to learn that actions can't be undone, but at the same time, when a person has really screwed up, why isn't there a drive to be a better person, to make sure it never happens again?

Is it easier to hurt someone after you've already done so? Easier to hurt others after that?

I feel kind of lost when it comes to figuring out how much trust a person in my life deserves. I try not to be jaded, I should be able to depend on someone when they say they'll be there, but I keep getting proved wrong.


1 comment:

  1. I feel like reblogging your post... My heart,.. I think it just broke into a million pieces. Funny thing is, now I know it's nothing new. I'm full of scars that I don't want to acknowledge. When I care about someone, I'd want to trust them, so I do. But apparently trust to them is nothing, because they get away with breaking it everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.