Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 16: Someone or something I definitely could live without

Haha...well, I could definitely live without the things that waste my time like people with clipboards, political phone calls, advertisements, and door-to-door salespeople (except kids...kids are allowed to sell popcorn, candy, cookies, and waste my time).

I could live without people that spread rumors and take other people's problems so seriously that they take sides and every confrontation has to be us vs. them. I guess I could do without immaturity and hearing things second-hand about people that shouldn't be talked about.

I could also do without clowns...entirely. I would not be sad if they all vanished.

Lastly, I could do without the kind of men that think it's appropriate to message people looking for naked intimate relations with girls they don't know and think that sluts and hos are proper terms to use for a woman--the world might be a better place if the creepers disappeared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.