Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 12: Something I never get compliments on

I have never been complimented on fingernails or toenails that I have painted myself. Not to say that I should be complimented...I do a pretty terrible job :)

I'm guessing this is supposed to be something I think is positive but that I never get complimented on...I actually have pretty awesome friends and family that compliment me, so there are not a lot of things I do well that at least one person has not noticed.

On my body, I can't think of a time anyone complimented my calves or ankles.

I don't often get complimented on my choice of blush (on myself) in terms of make-up.

I also never get compliments on my handwriting...even when I'm trying really hard. I've recently discovered that this may be due to the fact a lot of people cannot read cursive.

Also, other than karaoke on very rare occasion, my singing voice no longer receives compliments. I love to sing, but I do feel that I lack the ability to really share it anymore. Nothing feels quite right.

1 comment:

  1. In reference to your singing, please refer to my comment on your previous post. What a coincidence!

    Also, I know this may sound strange; but, I recall appreciating that your handwriting was/is small. Sometimes, I feel like people are just wasting paper with their gigantic letters!

    - Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.