Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment me the most on

The thing people compliment me most on physically are my eyes. They've been called, deep, intuitive, beautiful, gorgeous, intuitive, mesmerizing, and lovely.

The thing people compliment me most on in the kitchen are baked goods--I'm very good at making cookies, cakes, and brownies.

In terms of my creative abilities, my poetry and collages have received the most compliments along with short pieces I've written. I think I'm fairly proficient at pulling emotion into my pieces.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you are fabulous at all of the above!

    However, do people ever compliment you on your singing? If not, they should! I know you said that you don't often sing around other people. But, I'm sure that those who DO hear you sing enjoy the privilege. I always did!

    - Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.