Friday, July 22, 2011

Such a simple thing

I don't get it. For me, eating is like a trial of some kind. I have to constantly barrage myself with "eating" reminders so that I remember to do something that most people remember without thinking. It's like breathing, but not for me. Every meal, another okay I've got to take the time to do this moment.

I measure my diet's success by how many mornings I remember to eat breakfast (which at this point, means eating anything before noon at all). Today will mark the 12th day in a row I remembered to eat something for breakfast. In those twelve days, however, I still missed 3 dinners and 4 lunches so I'm really not making much progress. I only remembered to eat a healthy snack once, and that was yesterday (and I didn't eat dinner last night).

What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.