Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 5: Something I hope to do in my life

There are so many things I hope to do, especially in regard to travel and writing, learning and exploring, but I hope that all of the things I do reflect who I want to be. I think if I could plan one thing, it would be to give my children the same kinds of opportunities that I had. I want them to experience the road trips, exposure to new places, theater, and the availability of the arts or sports they want to do. My childhood was so blessed and if I have any way to provide even a scrap of that in their lives, I think I'll really have accomplished something. Aside from making sure we get to a Disney park, I really want to make sure that we visit Yellowstone and other national parks like I did when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.