Friday, July 8, 2011

The to-do list is longer than the to-don't list

I hear a lot of things in a typical day. Some of them are screaming, some are gossip, some are unwanted advice, some are useful tips, some are general conversation, and others are just rubbish thrown in that I barely comprehended. (In regard to that category, gibberish, child, and Spanish are frequently spoken in my vicinity and I have a very basic understanding which predisposes me to lack of understanding.)

I have so many notes now on how to list this, how to prepare that, how to wear that, how to write properly, how to determine the best course, how to choose the right drink, how to eat and exercise best, and a lot of the ideas I've written down conflict. There are so many things I am supposed to be doing. I don't even have time to think about the things I should not be doing. There are times I want to throw the whole mess out.

How do I end up with so much advice?

Oh right, that whole people caring about me aspect. Well, and listening to other people have conversations peaks my interest frequently.

I guess when you're trying to care for self and family and find a job and do your volunteer work and get to places you're needed and keep things tidy and organized and find time for quality time with family and friends and attend workshops and do necessary things like eat, get dressed, brush your teeth, sleep...it gets a bit muddled.

So, the next advice I want is how to build (or where to purchase) a time turner. I think that would be a grand idea that may resolve many of the issues I'm currently facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.