Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 20: My views on drugs and alcohol

Honestly, I like the idea of taxing most drugs so that they pay for the addictions and could be more regulated. One exception to this, however, is meth--that stuff should simply not exist. It's nasty stuff.

I don't have particularly strong views on drugs or alcohol in regard to right/wrong, but people need to be responsible. Other people should never get abused, hurt, or killed based on another person's decision to use drugs or alcohol.

I don't like how people make a decision and don't stay safe. People that become violent on a particular substance shouldn't use it. I just don't understand why people can't stay out of a driver's seat, away from weapons, and keep it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.