Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 15: Something or someone I couldn’t live without

Well I've already said that I can't live without music. That said, the people I couldn't live without...family. I'm not only talking about the conventional mother/father, brother/sister, daughter/son family--I'm talking about the people that have reached into my heart and become my family because I love them.

Honestly, I recently got a lot closer to friend of mine that crossed into where I felt he was a part of my family and I do feel as if I'm at risk for losing him. It's hard to know that decisions made can't be taken back and sometimes nothing you say will make a difference. How do you get someone you care about to take care of himself? It's impossible to motivate another person, but if I could, I would selfishly do whatever it took to keep him as a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.