Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for me right now?

I am.

There is no measure greater than the strengths of my personality, my will to overcome, my perseverance. I am the ultimate force in my life that creates the positive, the negative, the laughs, the connections.

I am a good person with a good heart.

I am a thoughtful person with amazing intelligence.

I am a dynamic person in a world full of possibility and change.

I am truly amazing and if I use the potential I have, the humor I enjoy, the creativity I unleash, everything in my life is going to be extraordinary.

The challenge against the best thing going for me right now is also me--that self doubt, thinking that the world isn't working out, and ignoring my creative impulse, that's what destroys dreams. I have everything I need to make anything possible. I am the best thing and the worst thing in my life. What I need to do is focus on being the best thing. The negativity can rot on its own--it's not something I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.