Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Things Abound

I can't complain today. It's starting to feel like more things are going right than have in a long time.

I received a full-time job offer, was offered some additional part-time tutoring, and I have three pieces in an art show at Wild Boar Coffee in Fort Collins.

I think last week, those were all things I wasn't sure about. I'd had an interview, but no job offer. I had the show booked, but I was afraid it wouldn't happen. I hadn't received a tutoring client since I'd tried to get back into two months ago.

I tried to stay positive, upbeat, but I know that my cynic side was coming out a bit.

Today, I can be thankful and happy. I'm not going to jinx it, but this could be the fresh start and great day I've been hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.