Monday, May 23, 2011

Awesome or Insane? Can't Tell by my dreams...

Wow, so this is my 100th blog post. I'm kind of impressed I've stuck with it.

Last night, I had an incredibly weird dream, one I'm not sure i can describe other than to people who are familiar with the newer Barbie movies (likely none of my readers), but I will try anyway.

I dreamt that I was at home putting things away and each time I finished a room it began to glitter and sparkle in a very cartoon-like way. By the end of the dream, I had wiped down, cleaned, and organized my whole house at warp speed. This was followed by a musical number that I was singing entitled, "Not a Clean Freak, but a Princess".

For the record, I am slightly concerned for my mental well being. I'm not sure how this combination of pain meds for my shoulder, organizing/cleaning, exercising, and watching Glee, the IT Crowd, Farscape, and Stargate SG:U has enacted with me long term, but I am both excited and terrified of what might be waiting when I close my eyes.

However, I do think that I would like a sparkling house in which I could perform crazy musical numbers--after all, it's fun to have a song for everything :)

2 comments:

  1. "Not a Clean Freak, but a Princess"?! That, my friend, is AWESOME!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make a good Disney song...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.