Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

Well, I made it through Thursday. This week has been frustrating on a few different levels.

Despite the attempt by brakes plus to rip me off (which I didn't let them do) and some crazy billing issues with Kevin's insurance, there have been quite a few irritating things that I either try to deal with or ignore depending on the moment.

Today, I feel like I come from a lifestyle that people just don't get. How hard is it to understand that when I'm at work I'm working and can't talk, I don't text while driving, and the most important thing in my life is my children? I'm not trying to sound bitchy, but the expectation that I'm going to drop everything that I need for my family's survival to fraternize is plain ridiculous. It's making me feel incredibly antisocial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.