Thursday, February 23, 2012

Affirmations

I feel I've actually made a lot of progress on the goals I had set forth for myself on December 30th, 2011

In an ongoing effort to keep my self-talk positive, I wrote down some affirmations. In order to make sure they're easily accessible, I am writing them here. Disclaimer...if you think that I'm full of myself for writing nice things about myself, I don't care and maybe you should do the same for yourself because we often remember the negative far more than the positive we strive for <3

-I am a positive force for change in my community.
-I make new friends easily and I'm fun to be around/with.
-I am confident about my artistic abilities and writing. My friends and family love it when I share my work.
-I am organized and clean. I don't keep or bring things into my home that I do not want or need.
-I eat healthy and plan ahead for my family to be more cost effective and organized.
-I love being active, trying new things, being outdoors, and keeping my body in shape.
-I am beautiful, talented, and I am an amazing mother.
-I don't have anything to apologize for. People love who I am and they see the effort and love in my actions.
-I am smart with my time and only take on what is achievable and reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.