Monday, February 27, 2012

Wake Upon a Dream

The past two days have been strange. Although I'm not incredibly sick, I have this half-awake, half-asleep feeling that I can't shake.

In general, my sinuses have pressure, but only enough for a slight buzzing headache behind my ears. My eyes are not having drainage, but they do feel heavy. My chest hurts, but only when I cough. It's not hard to deal with, other that I feel like I'm in a cloud--it's as if this is only a reflection or shadow of life today. I don't note a difference in my reaction time, or even a decrease in my ability to communicate effectively, but I just feel out of phase with my day.

It's almost like deja vu but I know I haven't done the things I'm doing today until now. It's like deja vu but without the weird memory overlap. I know that people have days like this and describe them like going through a cloud. Sometimes I wonder if this is how people feel when they take drugs, and if so, why on earth does anyone take them? I feel like my mind and body are playing tricks on me and I really want to cuddle up and go to sleep?

Will I? Unlikely. As per usual, I have a list of things that must get done :P Sleeping should probably be added to that list, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.