Wednesday, February 29, 2012

They Shouldn't Let Me Have Mtn Dew

In case you're wondering, the name was officially changed from Mountain Dew to Mtn Dew. I am bothered by this, but I was not abbreviating in the title, only commenting on the beverage as accurately as possible.

I was a bit tired this morning and when I got lunch, I ordered a Mtn Dew. I feel very jittery yet still not very awake. I'd forgotten how significantly I'd decreased my caffeine intake in the last couple of weeks.

Today, I'm really missing family...I'm thankful that it's movie night with my kids tonight and this weekend they'll be with me. I'm fond of having time to myself, but generally, like is a lot more fun when they're around (even if my kids have a tendency to like to drive Mom crazy sometimes...).

I'm honestly a bit stir crazy right now...I want to be busier than I am, but if I get too busy, I wouldn't be getting everything done, so I should be thankful for the down time.

I should be, but I'm really not...when I'm working but have no claims to work on, I can only so take much sitting still and checking out reviews of karaoke machines, prices on toddler batman toys, new book reviews and comments, and finding the best deal on a girl's size 7 Easter dress. On the upside, there are a lot of really neat gnome things, geek things, magnetic poetry sets, and cute kids toys/clothes/books on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.