Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Work LK vs. Home LK

When I am at work, I am a workhorse. I make calls, send e-mails, and go until I finish everything that can possibly be done for things related to my work. I am thorough, I am efficient, and I am always trying to best myself.

And then...I go home.

When I am at home, I am a procrastinator. I do small projects, take time to snuggle into soft things, make random messes in the middle of projects, listening to music and dancing when I should be folding laundry.

Obviously, I am happier at home, but who isn't?

I just wish I could take a little bit of the carefree, goofy, at home me and mix it with the focused, diligent at work me.

1 comment:

  1. As annoying as the constant stream of children's music, at the toy store, can sometimes get, there's something about hearing (and singing along with) "The Bear Necessities," in the middle of the day, that does increase one's sense of carefree goofiness. (True story! While "Bear Necessities" was playing, today, a coworker asked, "Erin, are you singing along?" My response: "Yes, apparently I am.")
    - Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.