Thursday, January 27, 2011

Creativity Surge

I know I've only been doing it for a day, but my mood has already improved ten-fold. I think just the consistent eating through the day and having a way to regiment when/what I'm eating (instead of grabbing something when I realize I haven't eaten all day at 3pm) is making a drastic difference for my system. I already feel 20 pounds lighter, but I think it's the weight of feeling sleepy that has lifted.

Things I'm noticing:
-I'm singing along with the radio again
-If I can, I'm always toe tapping or doing small dance movements when I hear music
-I feel like smiling
-I'm okay being social or by being on my own, I feel generally content, even when I don't have my evenings planned out
-My shoulder blades don't hurt as badly--I'm not as tense!

Anyway, I'm hoping that I will continue to feel great. I'm not usually a fan of regimenting a super-planned diet, but if this can form a habit, I'm completely for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.