Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Life as a Sitcom?

I think it's more or less official that my life would make a much better television show some days than it does a real life. (Seriously, half of the things that have happened to me seem much more like a "you've been punked" joke than something that could actually happen.)

Recently, a few friends joked that I should have a show and i have been pondering what I would call a show based on my haphazard life. Some of the suggestions: LK Unraveling, LK's Life, Crazy Kat Lady.

I can't say I'm overly thrilled about any of them because I wouldn't likely watch a show with any of those names and I'm thinking that a show about me is something I would hope people would be interested in. I mean, with a little rewriting it could be more funny, less unbelievable, and enjoyable.

So help me out. What's your idea and why do you think it would fit?

Consider the following:

In the last week, my son was in the hospital with a mystery diagnosis, my furnace went out, I found a kitten in a parking lot, I had lunch with my adopted grandma and her sister, I fell down the stairs while carrying my son, I had daughter drama as she fought about going back to school, I cooked a casserole dish in the microwave because I didn't have time to use the oven  (looked awful, tasted amazing), etc. etc.

With the added drama of friends, family, and evil exes, what will happen next?

3 comments:

  1. My title suggestions:

    • "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Family Room"

    • "Reality Check Please"

    • "Out of the Frying Pan..."

    • "Too True"

    • "Get This..."

    • "Here We Go Again..."

    (The first two are my personal favorites. Though, I must say, "Crazy Kat Lady" get my vote, as well.)

    - Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Erin's first title the best. Or, how about, "Living Life in the Rabbit Hole, my Life as I See it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Girl Trouble," "Post Parted," "Esoterotica" (Hey, I'D watch it), "Without a Hatter"

    hmmmm... I don't watch much TV right now, and what I do is "Twilight Zone"-ish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.