Monday, January 10, 2011

Security Breached

assaulted brain cells
cannot comprehend, keep up, find, fix
it's all a mess

Where did this mess come from?
How did I not complete so many things that I cannot complete anything new before dealing with this blur?
I cannot move forward through the muck.
This junk, the physical, physiological, emotional, religious, social, standard, mental...why did I let it remain?

bound to tornado
too far away from the epicenter
not close enough to the outside

no piece
peace of mind
around available or for me

It's time to clean up this damned catastrophe.

1 comment:

  1. Way to turn a catastrophe into something beautiful. You have done so with you words, and I'm sure you can also do so with your actions and efforts.
    Hang in there!
    - Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.