Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday, Monday (So Good to Me)

Let's face it, most people do not like Monday, there are far fewer phrases, songs, and general chatter idealizing Monday as opposed to cursing, disliking, and generally dissing on this poor day.

Why? Most people start the work week on Monday.

I dislike my weekend ending, but I'm actually finally in a place where I enjoy my coworkers, I feel fairly good at my job, and I don't mind being here for the time required to be paid the amount that I am in order to leave work and do the things I enjoy.

This is a good feeling.

I'm still iffy about my ability to make new friends and continuing on my weight loss and home organization goals, but being at work today and feeling happy on a Monday--I'm definitely settling into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.