Friday, February 11, 2011

Living in the space between seconds on the clock

I don't think it really matters how much I have to get done, do get done, or may have been able to get done. It seems that if I feel on top of my tasks, others step out from the shadow to remind me there's simply more tasks than time.

Prioritizing is one way to handle, but it's sad that there's never a time that my brain can take pause, a time where I don't feel guilty about sitting or sleeping or enjoying a little time to myself. I need to learn to let go when I'm getting overstressed. Maybe I would actually get more done that way.

Marking things off a list generally helps, but generating that list gives me a panic attack.

How can there be so many things that need doing? Am I that far behind?

No, you're just a mom that works. That's two or three full-time jobs, love. Chill. 

Now if I could actually get myself to chill, we'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.