Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Please Fight...Not for Me, But For You

social doors closing
embracing a loneliness
but not really
just unhappy
unaware
what do I do?

You have to face life,
start moving forward.
Doesn't matter what they think.
Change what you think of yourself.
tough love?
i will erase you from my life
not concerned 
with your advice
with your ideas
just shut up
and leave me alone
How immature...this isn't tough love.
It's called reality.
Should I be done helping you
receiving this abuse?
Even a friend can only handle
being pushed around so much.
But it's not abuse
I try to help you
I want to better your life.
Our paths 
need to diverge.
Pissed and shutting down again?
I was trying to help and you,
between the problem and sarcastic comments
my attempt to encourage
all you can do is push me out,
run away,
like you have no desire to fight
for yourself
or anyone else.

Do you think you're the only one 
with struggles in life?
The only one that has to fight?
You are so willing to release me from your life it hurts.
i don't know how to fight.
Fighting is trying
even when everything is overwhelming.
Attempting to rise:
fight and try and bleed
and refuse to fail.
That is who I am.
I stop for rests.
I move for hope.
I refuse to be pushed down by challenges.
It isn't easy,
but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.