Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where's the Middle Ground?

I want to be a nice person, open and talking to whomever. I want to come off kind, never desperate, sweet but never easy or stupid, and strong but not overbearing. I am missing something in the balance though. I give people the wrong signals constantly or I'm fascinating enough that people want to follow me around, spam text me, and try to date me vigorously.

I do wonder why there are so many guys with no tact, lack of decent grammar and/or punctuation, and that have NOTHING to offer stalking women.

Why is it never the successful, hot, single lawyer type that tries so hard? Because he doesn't have to.

The people trying to find dates in a bar are desperate and therefore creepy. I hate making the generalization. I think it's particularly difficult because a part of me wants to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Where are the freaking lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.