Monday, November 8, 2010

I Don't Know What it is About November

I think that the change in time just throws my life into a tizzy of strange circumstance. With the onslaught of the holidays, sickness running rampant, problems arising, and general day to day normal stress, I always feel as if I am entirely out of control playing in some kind of tragicomedy.

I would hope that I'm in a comedy where all ends well and everybody falls in love, gets married, and lives happily ever after, but considering that I've never met an immortal person, I'm fairly certain everyone dies in the end. (Please sense the sarcasm here...I promise I am not serious nor actually depressed or anything).

I am, however, frustrated because I feel like my normal pattern of three steps forward and one or two back in progression is more like one step forward and three steps back in my current state. I often wonder how to feel differently about unfortunate coincidence. I try not to think on it too much, but why is it when it's the worst time for an event to occur while another is happening, it always seems to? I demand respite from the universe's sense of humor or affairs for a few weeks. I just want to keep moving forward <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.