Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Kind of a Contest?

Okay so I've been attempting to design this on my own for the longest time, and I've determined that aside from notebook doodling, I am a horrible artist.


Here's what I want designed:
-Black Celtic Lettering
-Says Loved when looking at it right side up
-Says Angel when looking at it upside down
-Would span between the shoulder blades if I decided I liked it enough to be a tattoo


I am unsure as to whether I would want all of the letters uppercase or not, but originally when I fell in love with the idea, I had been looking at the ambigrams for Dan Brown's Angels & Demons created by typographer John Langdon.


Anyone interested in trying?

1 comment:

  1. This may help if you're really interested in getting the ambigram just right. Only person who could do it to your individual tastes is you. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Ambigram

    also, there are ambigram generators that you could use to give yourself a good start and tweek it from there. http://www.flipscript.com/ambigram-generator.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.