Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life smells better with chocolate on the stove and chex mix in the oven

I admit, I love to bake and create and cook a lot during the holiday season. I also admit I prefer feeding my creations to other people. If you get fat because of something I make, rest assured that I will help you dance or work it off after Christmas.


I love working out, but sometimes I lack motivation, because let's face it, dancing is more fun with a partner or group of people.


Today, the melting chocolate placed over pretzels with Heath candy pieces, the chex mix, the cookies, and tomorrow's ham ready to be serenaded by sweet spices in the oven makes me feel jovial. No wonder holiday spirit abounds in this house...the food and goods are made with love, and you can't go wrong there.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.