Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh the Things I Love to Look At

Let's be honest though, we all know I'd never have an occasion to wear these:


I think it's really fun to look at crazy stylish clothing items. Most of the things I love in a catalog I never buy. The reason for this? The dream about wearing shoes like these five inch teal green heels is far superior to the actual LK tripping all over herself in clumsy reality.

It's the same with other clothing items. Lord knows that I think these dresses are gorgeous:



 I obviously don't have places to wear these. Even if I did, having two children and owning nice pieces like these is dangerous. It's nice to imagine though. I think I should attend more ballroom dances in my dreams.

My real weakness is shoes and bags. Although I tend not to go shopping to buy these items, I really admire some of the accessories I encounter. I try to make sure to compliment a woman's good fashion sense and style.

Bags I really love are ones like these:



Anyhow, enough with gushing over silly things. I hope you enjoyed my girly moment!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I look at outdoor wear/gear or dresses by prana, patagonia, etc. Its pretty silly. In fact, I have a wish list on REI just so I can go look at the stuff I want but don't need!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.